- Ironbridge International Institute for Cultural Heritage, University of Birmingham 2013 – Present, PhD Re-Imagining the English Country House: The Impact of Film and Television Representations of the English Country House on the Design, Production, and Presentation of the ‘Heritage Visitor Experience’
- City University London: Culture, Policy and Management 2011-2012, MA with Merit The Hidden Dilemma: exploring the effects of corporate sponsorship
- McGill University 2007 – 2011 BA. Major: Art History. Minors: Marketing and History.
- Fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts (RSA)
- Associate Member of the Association of Heritage Interpreters (AHI) (pending Full Membership)
Qualifications & Courses:
- Professional Development Award in Practice-Based Learning for the Creative & Cultural Industries in Creative Business Development & Support
- Environment: Effective Monitoring and Management in Objects and Materials Conservation, West Dean College